Avon COLORTREND Eyeshadow Pencil - Review

1:02 PM,0 Comments

Hello my lovelies!!

In my last post I wrote about the fact that I received a packet from Avon with a couple of good thing to test. Also, in my last post I brought you my impressions of BIG&MULTIPLIED mascara in black.Today I bring a review of Avon COLORTREND eye shadow pencil. 

As you can see these eyeshadow pencil come in paper packets, in colors characteristic of this COLORTREND line. These eye shadow pencil are available in five colors, the colors that I got are Aqua Marine and Purple Star, other available Ruby Pink, Peach Nectar and Silver Sensation. In active catalog are sold at a discounted price of about 2.5 euros, you can browse through the catalog here

 These eye shadows are creamy to the touch and quite well pigmented, easy to apply and can be used as eyeliner. My greasy eyelids at first did not react well to these eyeshadows. When I first used, no base, had melted away after 2-3 hours.

Other time I used ArtDeco base, use one coat of these eyeshadows, blend them, and again put another layer for intense color. Then I was much more satisfied, on the eyelids lasted twice as long and the color was much more intense.


The third way in which I used this eyeshadow I used them as a base, and then I used classical, powder, eye shadow in a similar color. I have to admit that this was the best way, the longest lasting on the eyes, I especially like as a foundation this purple color.


When everything is taken into account, the quality matches the price. This product would recommend to young girls, beginners in applying make-up. I think they will not regret it. As far as me personally, I found many ways to use these shadows but I have a much better experience with some other products of this type.


Thank you for reading and please follow me!!!

Pozdrav moje ljepotice!!

U prošlom postu sam vam pisala o tome da sam dobila paketić od Avona sa par dobrih stvarčica koje testiram. Također, u prošlom postu sam vam donjela svoje utiske o BIG&MULTIPLIED maskari u crnoj boji.

Danas donosim recenziju Avon COLORTREND sjena za oči u olovci. Kao što možete vidjeti ove sjene za oči u olovci dolaze u papirnim paketićima, u bojama karakterističnim za ovu COLORTREND liniju. Ove sjene za oči u olovci su dostupne u pet boja, boje koje sam ja dobila su Aqua Marine i Purple Star, ostale dostupne su Pink Ruby, Peach Nectar i Silver Sensation. A aktivnom katalogu se prodaju po sniženoj cijeni od cca 2,5 eura, katalog možete prelistati ovdje

Ove sjene za oči su masne na dodir i sasvim solidno pigmentirane, lako se nanose i mogu se koristiti i kao olovka za oči. Moji masni kapci na prvu nisu dobro odreagirali na ove sjene za oči. Kada sam ih prvi puta koristila, bez baze, istopile su se nakon 2-3 sata.

Drugi puta sam koristila ArtDeco bazu, nanijela sam ove sjene za oči, izblendala sam ih, i ponovno nanijela još jedan sloj, za intenzivniju boju. E tada sam bila puno zadovoljnija, na kapcima su trajale duplo duže a i boja je bila puno intenzivnija.

Treći način na koji sam koristila ove olovke je da sam njih koristila kao bazu za sjenu, a zatim bih nanijela preko njih klasičnu, praškastu, sjenu za oči u sličnoj boji. Moram priznati da mi je ovo najdraži način, najduže traju na očima, osobito mi se kao podloga sviđa ova ljubičasta boja.

Kada se sve uzme u obzir, kvaliteta odgovara cijeni. Ovaj proizvod bih preporučila mladim djevojkama, početnicama u nanošenju make-up. Mislim da se neće pokajati.  Što se mene osobno tiče, pronašla sam više načina za uporabu ovih sjenki ali imam puno bolja iskustva sa nekim drugim proizvodima ove vrste.

Hvala vam na čitanju i obvezno me zapratite!!!









XOXO D

You Might Also Like

0 komentari: